,،’

[ ۿڶٱ ۆ ٱڶڶہ ᵜ
نۋڒ ٱڶݦݩتڈۓ پضێۉڤہ ۞
شڒڤۆݩٱ ۆ سجڶۈٱ ݥعٵݩٵ ۩
◄ ڪڷ ٱڶتحیہ ۊ ٱڷتقډیڑ ►

♥️♥️ღ.. ][ ٱڶٱڈٱڕھ ][ .. ღ♥️♥️

,،’
منتدى عرب وبس
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى عرب وبس

لكل عربي مُفتخر بنفسه لمجرد كونه عربي مُسلم  
الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
السلام الانجليزية محمود قصيدة الشيخ زايد
المواضيع الأكثر شعبية
حصصصصة رسم ! تعلموا كيفية رسم الوجه بالصور ^_^
[ الفهرس ] بحوث / تقارير / حلول / كـل ما يخص هذا القسم [ لتسهيل البحث ] التربية الإسلآآمية
بحث\تقرير عن الشيخ زايد بن سلطان آل نهيان (مترجم عربي \ انجليزي )
تقرير عن الشيخ خليفة بن زايد آل نهيان بالإنجليزي
نك نيمات جديدة - فراق - حزينة - جراح - آلام
Memory Card البرنامج المعروف لفتح الميموري كارد المقفله بكلمة سر " المشفرة يعني "هههه
بحث عن الزواج كامل مكمل
شرح قصيدة فجر السلام
حل كتاب التمارين الحادي عشر علمي احياء
حل كتآب اللغة العربية الفصل الأول الصف الحآدي عشر [رح أحط كل درس بدرسو]
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
إآζسًٌُُـإآسًٌُُ ღ إآنثـﮯ
Report about food chain  تقرير عن السلسلة الغذائية I_vote_rcapReport about food chain  تقرير عن السلسلة الغذائية I_voting_barReport about food chain  تقرير عن السلسلة الغذائية I_vote_lcap 
دموع فلسطينية
Report about food chain  تقرير عن السلسلة الغذائية I_vote_rcapReport about food chain  تقرير عن السلسلة الغذائية I_voting_barReport about food chain  تقرير عن السلسلة الغذائية I_vote_lcap 
نـانـو
يمامة السلام
سجدة قلب
بنت كُوول
sweet
ابن فلسطين
xXx
tisto
المواضيع الأخيرة
» وصف الكعبه المشرفه من الداخل
Report about food chain  تقرير عن السلسلة الغذائية I_icon_minitime28/3/2017, 1:40 pm من طرف ابن فلسطين

» 5 tips to improve your critical thinking - Samantha Agoos
Report about food chain  تقرير عن السلسلة الغذائية I_icon_minitime28/3/2017, 1:39 pm من طرف ابن فلسطين

» English proverb
Report about food chain  تقرير عن السلسلة الغذائية I_icon_minitime28/3/2017, 1:38 pm من طرف ابن فلسطين

» موقع قرانى بصوت معظم القراء
Report about food chain  تقرير عن السلسلة الغذائية I_icon_minitime5/5/2015, 10:07 am من طرف صبر جميل

» طرق الدعوة إلى الله عبر الإنترنت
Report about food chain  تقرير عن السلسلة الغذائية I_icon_minitime5/5/2015, 10:07 am من طرف صبر جميل

» حتى لا ينتهي المعروف بينكم

» منبر صلاح الدين وأشياء أخرى

» فضائل العشرة من ذي الحجة و ما يشرع فيهم

» دعوه عآمة لدخول الجنة ..
Report about food chain  تقرير عن السلسلة الغذائية I_icon_minitime5/5/2015, 10:06 am من طرف صبر جميل

Report about food chain تقرير عن السلسلة الغذائية

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ღ♥♥ღ.. ][ ..~||عَ ـٍـٍرَبِـًـًيْ كـٍـٍـٍـٍٍـبـٍـٍٍـٍـيـٍـٍـٍـر..||~ ][ .. ღ♥♥ღ
ღ♥♥ღ.. ][ ..~||عَ ـٍـٍرَبِـًـًيْ كـٍـٍـٍـٍٍـبـٍـٍٍـٍـيـٍـٍـٍـر..||~ ][ .. ღ♥♥ღ

انثى
عدد المساهمات : 1543
نقاط : 33867
تاريخ الميلاد : 19/09/1994
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/08/2009
العمر : 29
الموقع : www.arab.forumburundi.com
العمل || الترفيه || الوظيفة ㋡ : رٍسآآمةهـ ڪوُوُوُ9̲̣̣̥وُ9̲̣̣̥لُِ
المزاج المزاج : ᶰᵒᵗ ᵇᵃᵈ ..!

Report about food chain  تقرير عن السلسلة الغذائية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Report about food chain تقرير عن السلسلة الغذائية   Report about food chain  تقرير عن السلسلة الغذائية I_icon_minitime8/11/2010, 2:27 am

السلآآم ع ــليكم

كييْييفكُم ؟
أخبــآآآركُممْم ؟؟

مثل مــآ كلنـآ نـ ع ـرف
إنه هالسنننة عنآ بالحآدي ع ــشر مشرووع
والمشروع لآزم يكون معو تقرير
وبمـآ أنو أنآ والبنآآت " الـ Group"

سوووينآآ المشروع تبـ ع ـنآ عن السلسلة الغذآئية Food Chain In lAnd
هدآ التقرير مُــلحَ ــق مع مشروووع ــنآ يـ ع ـني أنــآ اللي سآويتو

وح ــبيت أنزللكم يآآه ع ـلى المنتدىآ

يلآآ بسم الله

Food Chains

Every organismneeds to obtain energy in order to live
Foe example,plants get energy from the sun, some animals eat plants, and some animals eatother animals
Food chains are the sequence of feeding relationships through whichplants and animals depend on each other for food. Food provides the nutrientsplants and animals need to build and repair their body parts, and the energythey need to grow and function. There are countless food chains involvingdifferent plant and animal species in a variety of habitats all around theworld. Every plant and animal belongs to at least one food chain, and thesechains can be simple or very complex. A Food chain contains two kind of animals , producers and consumersAt the base of the food chain lie the producers. Producers are mainly greenplants and certain bacteria, which convert sunlight into food energy. Above theproducers are the consumers who ingest live plants or other animals.Decomposers, such as, bacteria, molds, and fungi make use of energy stored inalready dead plant and animal tissues.
Energy from the Sun
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]The sun is the primary source of energy for all life. Even living organismsthat seem to flourish in darkness feed on plants, insects, animals, ormicroorganisms that depend on sunlight for their survival. The sun providesenergy that plants can use to make their own food. This is the first step inevery food chain.
Natural Food FactoriesAll green plants can do something truly amazing and unique that no otherliving organism on earth can do. They can make their own food energy usingsunlight, air, and water. This process by which plants produce food energy iscalled photosynthesis. The word photosynthesis comesfrom two Greek words. Photo means light and synthesis means putting thingstogether to make something new.
Photosynthesis in ActionGreen plants have a special chemical in their leaves called chlorophyllchloroplasts, andallows the leaves to act like miniature solar panels capturing and storing thesun’s energy far more efficiently than anything ever devised by humans. Greenplants use the energy from sunlight shining on their leaves to produce theirown food. Carbon dioxide gas from the air enters through pores in the leaves,and water is absorbed through its roots. Carbon dioxide and water are combinedwith the energy from the sun to create food energy. which is the substance that makes leaves green. The chlorophyll is found inlittle compartments of green leaves, called the
Natural Food EnergyThe foods that plants make using the process of photosynthesis are sugars.These include glucose and fructose, which are converted by the plant intosucrose for storage. Sucrose, glucose, and fructose are found naturally in allplants, and are the basis for all food energy. The sugars that plants produce are stored in the root, leaf, seed, or fruitof the plant. Plants that produce sucrose in the largest quantities are sugarcane and sugar beets and thus are harvested to produce the sugar for commercialand industrial use.

Food Chains & Food Webs

Do you like to play games? Ifyou do, you will need energy. Every time you run or jump, you are using upenergy in your body. How do you get the energy to play? You get energy from thefood you eat. Similarly, all living things get energy from their food so thatthey can move and grow. As food passes through the body, some of it isdigested. This process of digestion releases energy.

A
food chain shows how each living thing gets its food. Some animals eatplants and some animals eat other animals. For example, a simple food chainlinks the trees & shrubs, the giraffes (that eat trees & shrubs), andthe lions (that eat the giraffes). Each link in this chain is food for the nextlink. A food chain always starts with plant life and ends with an animal.

1. Plants are called producers because they are able to use light energy from the Sun to produce food (sugar) from carbon dioxide and water.
  2. Animals cannot make their own food so they must eat plants and/or other animals. They are called consumers. There are three groups of consumers.

1. Animals that eat ONLY PLANTS are called herbivores (or primary consumers).
    2. Animals that eat OTHER ANIMALS are called carnivores.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://arab.forumburundi.com
malik shaker
ღ♥♥ღ.. ][ عَ ـرَبِيْ شَـآدْ حِيْلُوؤ ][ .. ღ♥♥ღ
ღ♥♥ღ.. ][ عَ ـرَبِيْ شَـآدْ حِيْلُوؤ ][ .. ღ♥♥ღ

ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 34
نقاط : 76
تاريخ الميلاد : 17/10/1993
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/08/2010
العمر : 30
العمل || الترفيه || الوظيفة ㋡ : مغني ههه
المزاج المزاج : سووووري وافتخر

Report about food chain  تقرير عن السلسلة الغذائية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Report about food chain تقرير عن السلسلة الغذائية   Report about food chain  تقرير عن السلسلة الغذائية I_icon_minitime6/10/2013, 8:15 pm

واوو شكرااا الكككككككككككككككك
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Report about food chain تقرير عن السلسلة الغذائية
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» تقرير جآهز إتفضلو تقرير عن أُســس إختيآر الزوج والزوجهـ~
» تقرير عن الشيخ خليفة بن زايد آل نهيان بالإنجليزي
» اكثر خمسة اعذية ضررا لصحة الانسان junk food الغذاء الغير صحي
» جريدة الاتحاد : «أبوظبي للرقابة الغذائية» يوسع دائرة الأطعمة الممنوعة في المقاصف المدرسية
» بحث\تقرير عن الشيخ زايد بن سلطان آل نهيان (مترجم عربي \ انجليزي )

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى عرب وبس :: «۩۞۩ ملتقى طلبة المدارس ۩۞۩» :: اللغة الإنجليزية-
انتقل الى: